Orange essential oil arises from the outer shell of sweet oranges.
It has diversity in its uses and generally optimizes health due to its disinfectants, anti-inflammatory, antidepressant, antioxidant characteristics.
Some of its features are:
- It creates a goodness in the body since it is used as an antidepressant.
- It acts as an alternative antiseptic for surfaces.
- Helps clean face, removes oiliness from the skin and removes acne-causing germs.
- Suppresses allergies, relieving possible oeds and inflammations they cause.
- Eliminates oral bacteria and fights its malaise and cases of gingivitis and stomach ulcers.
- Optimizes digestion and combats problems such as slow digestion, constipation, colic (from food side effects) and flatulence
(through decongestion of gases in the intestines and the production of a greater amount of digestive enzymes).
- It is ideal for arthritis treatments because of its anti-inflammatory characteristics.
Aromatherapy has universal application and is timeless.
Some of its advantages are:
– Relieves stress.
– Creates a good will.
– Gives energy to the body by strengthening its defenses.
– Relieves headaches and digestion issues.
– Aromatherapy is applied through the release of essential oils into the
air or applying locally.
Cases of application of essential oils:
1)Aromatics of space:
By placing them in hot water, they evaporate slowly and diffuse their aroma into the space.
They provide antisepsis by neutralizing bacteria, produce a positive aura and suppress or
and stimulate the body according to the essential oil we use.
Pour a certain amount of essential oils into cold tea without sugar or cold juice or
tea with honey, so that we can consume them, always following the instructions of the expert
Mix 100 g vegetable oil (base) with 10 drops of essential oil. The combination of
base with the essential oil must be formed on the basis of the characteristics of the essential oil.
4) For the face:
Before cleansing the face, add 2-3 drops of essential oil to boiling water
to open the pores of the skin and remove toxins.
5)For the bathroom:
Adding 10 – 15 drops of essential oils or a half-full bath 6 – 12 drops in a full bathtub, achieves a beneficial effect on our interior wellbeing with inhalations and
superficially on the skin as well as on the vascular system.
However, we do not exceed 20 minutes in the bathtub!
6)For foot bath:
In 3 – 5 kg of water, add 6 – 8 drops of essential oils. For cold ends a hot foot bath and a cool foot bath are indicated for swollen and exhausted feet.
Foot baths affect the body reflexively through the reflective zones.
7)For a hand bath:
Add 6 – 8 drops of essential oils of our preference to a basin with lukewarm water, until your hands soak for almost 15′. Hand baths are soothing since most of the body’s nerve endings end up in the extremities.
For problems of hair, hair loss, weak hair and dandruff, we pour 6 drops of essential oils during rinsing.
For respiratory diseases and colds, add 2 – 6 drops of essential oil hot water of one liter inhaling for almost a minute.
In two liters of water, add 4 – 5 drops of essential oils and using a cloth add compresses:
- Warm for diseases muscle, rheumatic, gynecological problems and cervical.
- Cold for skins, irritations, inflammations, headaches and spider veins
11) Aromatic Water:
Add 20 – 30 drops of essential oils in 100ml distilled water and after placing it in a dark place for 7 – 12 days, filter it.
Rejuvenates the skin and relieves dermatitis and irritations.
In pure alcohol, we add essential oils of our preference.
As a laundry fragrance for clothes, as an antiseptic for surfaces and for optimizing sleep quality.